BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Latest Archie News!!!

Hey guys! I'm sorry I never posted in here for a year now. Been busy doing other stuffs. But hey, of course, most of those stuffs are Archu-related, meaning I'm still updated of him especially just recently. He'll be releasing his third album entitled "The Other Side of Down" on Sept. 14, 2010. Last July 20th, his first single from that new album was officially released. And it's totally awesome! The title's "Something 'Bout Love." Come on listen to it now if you haven't yet! Okay, I'll just give the link to my tumblr account. You can listen to it on my playlist there. Check out my account there more often too for other stuffs about Archie. And oh, before I forget, SBL's music video is about to come out soon too and I just can't wait! haha

So anyway, here's the link. Please follow me on tumblr if you have huh? Thanks! ARCHULOVE guys! ♥♥♥

http://anneusi.tumblr.com

0 comments: