BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

New Playlist...

Heya Archies! I think I'm loving more than ever before my page in here! Oh yeah? lol. Okay. One thing that made me say that is because I've created a new playlist which I posted in here. Just scroll down and you'll find it. All the album songs as well as all other songs already sang by David are on it. So I hope you guys will enjoy listening to it. Go check it out now! I'm spreading the love here! heh:) ARCHULOVE! ♥♥♥

P.S.
I've mentioned in my last blog that you can listen to David's new single on my tumblr account. But now you can do that in here too, as I just said. And I didn't quite expect it but I think I'll be updating more in here than in there! haha. Okay. That's all. Have fun with the music! :))

0 comments: