BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Woo hoo! It's my 18th birthday!

Hey Archies! Today's already August 1st in here and it's my 18th birthday! I didn't anymore try getting David to greet me via twitter since I know he won't in the end. But I don't mean that in a negative way. I'm just saying it really just have to be like that for a reason.

Anyway, it's my birthday, right? So allow me to share something which was a bit awkward for me to do but kind of fun though. haha. What am I talking about? Well...

I took some pictures of me and my Archie stuffs! LOL Yeah, that's right! I know I'm not good at posing for pictures but I still did! I don't know exactly what I was thinking then, but really, I had fun! So there, just don't mind much about how I look okay? It's still my birthday anyway, so just give me that one. haha.

Thanks so much!

Here they are:

Photobucket
Me and my copy of David's self-titled
debut album "David Archuleta"


Photobucket
Me and my copy of David's Christmas
album "Christmas from the Heart"


Photobucket
Me and my copy of David's first-ever
book "Chords of Strength"


P.S.
Hey, I almost forgot to mention but I certainly did not forget the fact that today is also the 2nd anniversary of David's first-ever single "Crush." Whoa! Imagine that, it's already been two years but I'm still hooked to it. And I always will be, like to all his other songs! That's how sincere I am okay? LOL

All right! That's all for my birthday! Wish me a good one! :))

0 comments: