BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Vlog from David!

Finally, another Vlog from our David! He surely had been busy doing some finishing touch for the album! They say (or he says actually, lol) that there's so much of his personality in this album so it's really getting more and more exciting how it would be when it comes out.

Anyway, in this Vlog, he mentioned about the official album cover which I also talked about in my previous post. For me it's simply nice! Already loved it when I saw the first versions. And again, that alone really shows his personality, isn't? So much of a grown up already! haha

Okay, so here's the link and the video itself. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve7kVONiQVg



Yay! It's sooo cool how he could always put that smile in his face! And I really love the last part, the lovely day thing! Cute stuff singing along with that cool song while in the middle of a Vlog! lol.

And by the way, so he's going to some places and might be singing another new songs from the album! That's way cool! I hope I could get a glimpse too from some sites then! lol.

All right! That's it for now. Have a good day!
ARCHU-HUG! ♥♥♥

0 comments: