BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 9, 2010

Teen Choice Awards 2010

Woo hoo! So the TCAs has finally come. David won only the American Idol Alum award but that's fine with me. Still proud of him! And I'm really okay with the fact that Twilight won the other category he's nominated for. For me, that's better than the kid winning it. LOL. Peace man! :D

Okay, let me just post some cool videos starring our very own David at the TCAs 2010!!!

First Video: David at the TCAs Blue Carpet. Nice start!



Oh David, what a humble guy! Thanks for feeling like blessed to have us your fans. Thanks also for the way you think about us, that we're like real go-getters instead of fanatical fans. That's so nice of you! And oh yes, we'll always be very supportive and respectful! That's the trademark of every Arch Angel, right? heh:)


Second Video: Ahhh! Still can't get over with this one. It's crazy, so funny and everything! Here's a clue why: watch out for every word/phrase/sentence that David was saying and I'm telling you, there's one in there that's totally not like him!!! But that's the most interesting part actually. haha. See for yourself!



Whew! How's that second video? A whole lot fun, isn't? And really, it's so hard to get over with him saying "They're too intimidated by YOUR AND MY BODIES, so let's see who they chose for Teen Choice HOTTIES." Oh gosh, can't stop laughing with that one! What a remarkable moment of him trying to rap! LOL. And by the way, it was also said in there that he's 5'6"? Oh man, why's it I haven't known of that till now?! But anyway, that's awesome! I'm about 5'4"! So close! And another thing, so he's about 140 lbs.? Oh heck, I don't remember mine! But maybe it's a bit close too to his! LOL


Now here's the last video I've seen so far, a little interview with David while holding the surfboard he won! haha. Cute!




So that ends our TCAs 2010: David Archuleta video marathon! Let's see if I'll find other videos soon. I'll definitely share everything else I'll find out. heh:)

Talk to you later! ^_^


0 comments: