BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

David on Tosh.0

Hey guys, just saw this video as I went home and go online. And to tell you what, I honestly didn't know exactly what this thing's all about. David's head on a box? o.O Also, I really didn't get the part where another guy said something about a pregnant girl. At first I thought it was funny. But now I'm really not sure. Just watch it and see for yourself. :)



There you go. What do you think? For me, I didn't quite comprehend at first why David's head was inside that box, and also the 'preggy' thing I was talking about. But when I found out and watched a full version of that video, I finally got the whole story. I think all were really just for fun, like what other comedy shows do, right? So maybe we just gotta commend David for being able to put the humor up. It's just another one of the things other people wouldn't expect him to do. Anyway, here's the full version video...



0 comments: