BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Live chat with David!

So after the performances at Six Flags, David also had a live chat at Connecticut's KC101.3 on August 27th. Too bad I didn't get to join in 'cause it's about 3am in here when it was on in there. I tried waking up that early but I didn't. Instead, it's almost about 3pm here when I went online. So then I just searched for it and of course, found a video of the live chat. Much thanks to @KC1013 on twitter! :)) Here's the video...



Woo hoo! Now that he mentioned it as one of his favorites from the new album, I really can't wait to hear that track which has the same title as the album, "The Other Side of Down." I'm kind of imagining the lyrics right now actually. lol. Ahh, I hope he'll soon sing it on his next gigs! I'm sure lots of Archies (including me) would freak out again for hearing another new song! haha

All right! That's it. Talk to you later. :))

0 comments: