BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Events/shows that I've missed (part 1)

Yay! I'm such an Archu-Nerd trying to find my way to see all those events/shows I've missed that David had been to over the past few weeks. From his latest blog, there are five which I haven't yet seen and they are the ones in Louisville, Kentucky; Q102 in Cincinnati; WNCI 97.9 FM in Columbus, Ohio; Q102 in Philly; and 92 PRO-FM in Rhode Island.

So far I found just three of them that have videos for David's performances. The others only have pictures or maybe they just, you know, didn't upload yet the videos. Let's just hope I'll soon find more of these videos and when I do, I would definitely post them in here too! But if not, perhaps I'll just go post the pics? haha. So for now, here are some videos from those three shows - at Louisville, Kentucky; WNCI 97.9 FM in Columbus, Ohio; and 92 PRO-FM in Rhode Island. Enjoy! :))


Louisville, Kentucky
~I also saw some videos for the sound check but let me just post the ones in the real show! heh:) Credit to emilyluvsarchie on YouTube! :))










WNCI 97.9 FM in Columbus, Ohio
~Credit to jr4djma on YouTube! :))








92 PRO-FM in Rhode Island
~Credit to 92profm on YouTube! :))


0 comments: