BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

"The Other Side of Down" Preview (part 1)

Woo hoo! So I just saw this first preview on David's site and I thought of sharing it in here. So yeah, enjoy Archies! :))


Here's another version of the TOSOD preview on YouTube, just the song itself. Oh man, you gotta love it! It's really a cool song! Can't wait for the full version! :))

Here's the partial lyrics of the previewed part of the song courtesy of grapeexmagoo on YouTube! lol

In a world that's spinning
But somehow it knocked me off my feet
But I know better than to let it get the best of me
I could give up, I could stay stuck, I could move on
So I put one foot in front of the other
No, no, no, nothing's gonna break my stride
I keep climbing, gonna keep fighting
Until I make it to the other side


P.S. As for Elevator (another song), well I'm sure you heard of it already, right? I suppose you even heard the full studio version which was first previewed on 92 PRO-FM. And obviously, yes, it's on my playlist in here too! So there's no way you haven't heard of it yet! haha. Okay, that's it for now. Byeee! :)

0 comments: