BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TOSOD album preview (part 2)

Two more songs previewed in this video from David's official site @davidarchuleta.com One which we already know "Something 'Bout Love" and the other one's called "Stomping the Roses" which is just new to us, right? Well, it's an interesting song for me. Just listen to the preview and see for yourself. :))



So what do you think? Hm, here's another video which has only the new song in it, in case you wanna hear it again. Credit to grapeexmagoo on YouTube!



P.S. Here's a partial lyrics of the previewed part of this new song which I did merely by listening closely to it myself lol. But I also checked out other people's version if they had too, just to be sure. Thanks there's one I found, courtesy of archangel4life4ever on YouTube! :)

Wasting time just going mindless
Watching your charades
When you were younger
Did it occur to you,
Ten years from then
You'd act the same age?
I cannot carry on this way
Although I carried all your every little thing
Carry me away...
Did you feel like stomping the roses?

0 comments: