BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

2010 Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon

So hey, another new update. David just performed in the MDA telethon on Sept. 5th. He sang "Things Are Gonna Get Better" which is another new song from the album. It's really inspirational for me. We all know how great David is when it comes to this kind of songs. Remember the first time we watched him perform "Imagine" on Idol? Come on tell me, didn't it hit you? He could really connect to people like directly singing the song to them. I believe this really is one special reason, among many others, why we Archies love him. And in all honesty, I personally wasn't that very particular in getting to know the meaning of songs before. But ever since I've known about this guy, I swear it totally changed me! And for me it's such a blessing! So a whole lot of thanks to you, David! I really appreciate how you've become so much of an inspiration to me. And I know that's what driving you most in your music - to inspire people. So now let me tell you that you're really such an inspiration! God bless you more! heh:)

Okay, sorry for the rambling. Now going back to our topic, here are some videos courtesy of MySpaceMDA on YouTube. Thanks for uploading them! :))







0 comments: