BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

TOSOD snippets ♥♥♥

Hey, I'm pretty sure many of you have listened to the TOSOD snippets on Amazon already, right? And OMD! (that's Oh My David! lol) All of 'em are soooo awesome! Gotta love 'em all so much! But I have to say that right now, I'm like mostly obsessed with half of them namely "The Other Side of Down, Stomping the Roses, Who I am, Falling Stars, Good Place, and Complain." Can't get enough of 'em! I really wanna hear their full versions now, as in right now, especially the last two I mentioned! lol

Anyway, Oct. 5th is almost coming and that's just a bit more waiting now. I just hope I could really buy a copy of the album myself this time 'cause I never did in his previous albums. Both were just gifted to me, plus his memoir "Chords of Strength." Poor me! haha

Now, to end this up here's a video for all the snippets. Credit to totoroarchie! :))



0 comments: